Allergan Project Manager in Austin, Texas
Austin, Texas, United States at https://agn.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/7203/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Nov 06, 2018Post Date
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join our bold team.
The Project Manager, Customer Operations independently leads and manages projects for the teams within Customer Operations, focused on the Order to Cash (OTC) process. Projects can vary in complexity, duration and focus. Projects will result in increased Customer Satisfaction and Customer Operational efficiency. This position will sometimes serve as business analyst, identifying customer requirements for enhancements executed by Information Technology.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include and are not limited to the following:
· Performs Project manager duties for projects assigned to Customer Operations. Leverages professional project management principles while executing projects.
· Partners with Customer Operations leadership and Project Management peers to collaborate on project management best practices and optimal project outcome.
· Partners with senior leadership to author project requests and establish priority with team lead. Works closely with senior Customer Operations leadership to establish project priorities.
· Partners with Information Technology to coordinate and execute projects. Stays close to senior leadership and provides proactive updates regarding project impact to the business.
· Demonstrates a passion for delivering exceptional service every day and inspires by example. Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
· Owns follow-up actions for unresolved questions with appropriate sense of urgency. Completes follow-up informational calls, follow ups for next steps, emails and/or case updates to customers and sales representatives (when necessary) within service level requirements.
· Acts as a subject matter expert to other departments.
· Stays current on all product knowledge and communicates directly with prospective customers to build knowledge, loyalty, and confidence in Allergan.
· Models and shares best practices with other project management team members as well as senior customer operations leadership. Provides feedback and act when appropriate.
· Uses Project Management tracking database and keeps current on technologies that will enable increased organization and efficiency.
· Maintains confidential information including, but not limited to, proprietary corporate information, specifications of products, product information, customer information and personal performance.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
· Minimum 2 years’ experience working in professional project management and with highly sensitive projects and materials
· Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite and Project Management tools
· SAP or other ERP experience required
· Minimum 2 years’ Continuous Improvement or integration experience required
Additional Skills and Abilities
· Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, evolving environment
· Excellent organization skills
· Excellent technology skills
· Inquisitive mindset
· Proven Learning Agility
· Possesses resiliency when faced with challenges
· Ability to challenge status quo and propose solutions or alternatives
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
· Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and changing processes
· Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize effectively
· Ability to take initiative and make quality decisions
· Ability to effectively handle and lead multiple tasks/projects independently
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
PMP Certification Preferred
Physical Demands and WorkEnvironment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Allergan is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.