Allergan Engineering Technician Co-op in Cincinnati, Ohio
Engineering Technician Co-op
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States at https://agn.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/7427/other-jobs-matching/location-only
6 days agoPost Date
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join our bold team.
Allergan, Inc. has an immediate opening for an Engineering Intern in our Cincinnati, OH location. Candidates must be majoring in an Engineering discipline.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
· Develops documentation required as related to the scope of the functional group.
· Assist in the drafting, reviewing and execution of procedures and protocols for Allergan domestic sites.
· Assist in the development and review of project related documentation inclusive of drawings, submittals and specifications.
· Assist in the preparation of plan level documents under the supervision of the senior staff.
· Under direct supervision, prepare engineering calculations and drawings for HVAC and other critical utility systems.
· Assisting the Engineering group on Energy Management and Conservation initiatives including, but not limited to information gathering, providing calculations generating drawings and reports.
Rising Junior or Senior pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related
Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook),
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Allergan is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.