Allergan OPEX Deployment Engineer in Dublin, United States
OPEX Deployment Engineer
Dublin, Leinster, Ireland at https://agn.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/7487/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Dec 12, 2018Post Date
The OPEX Deployment Engineer will be responsible for implementing, maintaining, and enhancing key programs within Allergan Global Operations including network wide strategy deployment and transformation coaching.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
· Deploy Global OPEX standards and systems across the network and center functions including focus on strategy development and transformation coaching
· Establish and maintain high level tracking of all major initiatives across Allergan Global Operations and facilitate periodic steering committee meetings to ensure projects are prioritized and resourced appropriately.
· Support site and corporate OPEX transformation initiatives as a member of the Global OPEX Team including leading and directing multiple global initiatives across technologies.
· Conducts diagnostic activities to identify opportunities for improvement
· Challenges the status quo and persuades others to pursue transformational change
· Facilitate analysis and review meetings with leadership
· Manages overall program/project and coordinates activities related to charters and implementation plans
· BS/BA in Science, Engineering or Business. MBA preferred.
· 5 years of experience in Operations, OPEX or Program Management
· Successful candidates should have a passion for learning about all aspects of our Global Operations organization and partnering with leaders throughout our network to drive transformational improvements in Quality, Employee Engagement, Customer Service and Value.
· Knowledge of program management systems (TIP, Office, Cloud, etc)
· Demonstrated knowledge and application of Operational Excellence methodologies across multiple cultures
· Ability to present complicated data and information in simple, easy to understand format.
· Ability to coordinate and facilitate cross functional teams.
· Ability to effectively interact with domestic and international colleagues.
· Ability to provide insight into strategic opportunities based on insights
· Extensive travel with significant time spent at one or a few sites
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Allergan is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected status.